On behalf of the island government of St.Eustatius we will like to inform you of the following developments.
The collection of the waste according to the new waste management system will be going into effect as of the 1st of November 2017.
What does this mean? This means:
- Registration will start as of this date onward;
- The collection fee will be invoiced monthly after registration;
- It is the intention that the waste be deposited correctly in the appointed bins;
All of the above mentioned is in accordance with the “Eilandsverordening afvalstoffen 2016” and the “Eilandsverordening reinigingsrecht St. Eustatius”.
The waste will be collected according to a weekly schedule. You will receive this schedule along with more detailed information upon registration.
Extra information available:
- Sorting information;
- How to deposit waste at the facility or Dumpsite;
- Waste transporters;
- Opening times of waste facility and Dumpsite;
- Remission form;
Registration is at the following time and location:
Mon – Thursday from 8:00AM till 12:00PM
EJL services B.V.
Passionfruit rd. #1 (next to ICS)
Registration for transporters will be at the following location due to the use of the scale:
Fridays from 8:00-12:00PM
Charles A Arnaud rd. #25
We hope to have informed you sufficiently.